A unique process for renewing deteriorating water and sewer pipes without the need for open trenching.
Developed by Aqualiner with the guidance and assistance from a consortium including Severn Trent Water, Anglian Water, Yorkshire Water.
- Cuts water pipe replacement cost by up to 50%, enabling Water Companies to beat the contract costs for AMP 6.
- Trenchless renewal process, avoiding the disruption of open cut trenching
- Minimise risk to existing services, customers and highway users
- Standard end seals and couplings: Viking Johnson.
- Environmentally friendly materials/low carbon footprint, avoidance of spoil disposal to landfill and use of reinstatement aggregates.
- Thin walled – to maintain and potentially enhance the pipe’s hydraulic capacity
- Effectively line through bends
- Fully Structural – same standalone structural integrity as the existing pipe material
- Patented process to renew pipes between 180mm and 300mm diameter.
- Same day return to service – minimise disruption to customers and others affected by the work
- Target capability to renew 150+ metres/day.